Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1975 TOPPS MINI #660 AARON PSA 9 - FOR SALE

I am looking to unload my beautiful, near perfectly centered Aaron Mini #660 in PSA 9. PSA # is: 11998640. I bought it from 707 Sportscards a month ago and have the scan. It was my baby up until ten minutes ago, and now it can be sold. Anyone who wants it for SMR ($700) let me know. You won't be disappointed. These Aarons are always tilted or worse.

Comments

• Options
    MattyCMattyC Posts: 1,335 ✭✭
    Scan attached above.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, Your trying to flip cards from Levi. Damn never thought that could happen.
    Good Luck
  • Options
    Not trying to make a profit by offering something at SMR; card's just expendable in my collection now. Who's Levi? I assume the owner of 707 Sportscards that I bought the card from?
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bc your selling it at SMR, that does not automatically mean you cant make a profit. I was just saying levi is known for having the highest prices in the hobby and I was just curious.
  • Options
    bluemarlinbluemarlin Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    I just have a question,Why are you using a scan of Levi's at 707?
  • Options
    That was the scan of the card 707 had on its website when I bought it; I downloaded the scan after I bought it to use for my collection, rather than take a digital picture of my own. Still can't find the right light for those.
  • Options
    Handyman,

Oh; I thought the price was fair, paid 700 because I got it with another card. They shipped quickly, too. I'll be careful to note their prices against others next time I shop there.
  • Options
    marzmarz Posts: 1,601
    Dudes, Matt are a good guy who loves this set! I know believe me! He is not a long time collector and should be welcomed to the convoluted World of cardboard wheeling and dealing he is just putting his toes into the water of! He has good intentions and a passion for the 75 mini set. I sold that card to Levi indirectly for a lot less and Matt does not know this nor does it matter. Matt stepped up out of passion and now has a nicer card number 660 so he is selling his dup. No crime, no foul. Let’s help him both with information and with cards and we all win! Levi is a full blown retail dealer but he is also a guy who has been around for a long time and is a nice guy and straight up. He is a "dealer”, we all know that so there is no surprise there as well. Good luck Matt with this tough set~ money plus friends may afford you your goal! image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjq9RJ-_yM&mode=related&search=
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    Thanks, man. Kind words appreciated. I've been lucky to get a few minutes off work today to browse these boards. Gonna be off the grid for a while starting tomorrow, trying to afford some cards soon.

Best to all,
    MC
  • Options
    MiniMasterMiniMaster Posts: 505 ✭✭
    I concur with Marz...... Matt is a very respectable guy and his sale of his Aaron PSA 9 is very legit. I've recently sold numerous 75 Topps Mini's to Matt and was paid immediately. He's just come into the 75 Topps Mini family.... and like a comet I might add. He'll no doubt be climbing up the list on the set registry for 75 Topps Mini's given the availablity of cards and time. Perhaps sooner than later at the rate he's going image

Anyone who can pick up 75 Topps Mini's in PSA 10 of Yount/Brett/Rice/Aaron in one week should be recognized and respected!

Congrats Matt on an absolutely astonishing start to your 75 Mini Set! The very best of luck to you with your new found passion. I can definitely relate..... image
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    +1 good guys

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Anyone can try and sell anything they want at any price as long as they are legit. No one has to buy. Good luck on your sale, MattyC.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    stop schmoozing barry!

you still trying to "squeeze" 70s opc cardboard out of us innocent, happy cu members?

yf
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    who's Barry?

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>stop schmoozing barry!

you still trying to "squeeze" 70s opc cardboard out of us innocent, happy cu members?

yf >>

I'll take what I can!! Give em up!!! image
    But alas, I made a purchase....watch for my 77, 78, and 79 opc baseball bust HOPEFULLY later this week! And the favors will certainly be paid forward if I can!

BTW Marz, I'm Barry....not Bonds either hehe
  • Options
    I'd sell my number ( listed set for $22.5k) today~
  • Options

<< <i>Not trying to make a profit by offering something at SMR; card's just expendable in my collection now. Who's Levi? I assume the owner of 707 Sportscards that I bought the card from? >>

SMR is generally high priced compare to other sources, so if you do sell at SMR, you're bound to make a profit (and why not?). Good luck.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭
    Not to step on anybody's toes, but the current SMR has the #660 Aaron Mini listed at $600 in PSA 9.
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    SMR is not even close on low pop 9's and 10's of HOF.
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    It sold here for $423.88

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120106093364

and here for $625.00

Texthttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280072421096

I sold one for $415 after paying $365 for it as well.
  • Options
    well anyway the above messed up links DO have the e-bay numbers included for reference.

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I NEED ONE;$325 AND I OWN ONE!
  • Options
    ITS MINE NOW! AGAIN!!

• Options
    I bought the one for $423.88 and I think I did well.