Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I am out of space

All right here is the deal, I am downsizing my collection because I need the space. I have thousands upon thousands of cards I am looking to get rid of. Lots of raw stars, commons, etc. If there is anyone particular player or set you collect let me know and I will see what I have. I have a lot of stuff from 1978 to about 97. I know some real rare years in thereimage, but I need space.

I would like to sell them by lots, I know I have about 1000 Nolan Ryan's each have book value under $5. 100's each of Gwynn, Mattingly, Sandberg, Bonds, Maddux, Rose, Smith, Yount, Boggs, Ripken, etc. I have at least a 1,000-50,000 commons from each set issued after 1980.

Let me know what you need. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bighurt2000bighurt2000 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Have an Frank Thomas cards? If you have a bunch of them I would be intrested in
    taking them of your hands. Let me know what you have my PM is open.
    Thank James
  • Options
    Are you doing set fillers or do you just have to many to look through to do that? If you will, what year do you go up to?
  • Options
    clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭
    Puckett? PM me.

Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭

<< <i>Are you doing set fillers or do you just have to many to look through to do that? If you will, what year do you go up to? >>

I have too many cards to go through to do set fillers. I can sell you all of an issue but I am serious when I say I have over 600,000 cards I would like to unload.

Those are all full, believe it or not

There is another 20 5,000 count boxes I could not get at to take photos of.

The best thing about it all of a certain issue are all together, they are not all mixed together. They are not in numerical order, but they I know where to find an issue.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    colebear - I assume you've seen 5STAT's post about buying commons for $10 per 5000 ct?
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭

<< <i>colebear - I assume you've seen 5STAT's post about buying commons for $10 per 5000 ct? >>

Yep, been in contact with him, thanks.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you happen to uncover any 1984-1987 Topps, Fleer, Donruss.. Mattingly, Gooden, Strawberry cards I would buy a few of them. Send me a PM whenever.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    are these only baseball? i'd be interested in 84t football, 93sp football, 95sp football and 81t basketball.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06