Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Any good card shops around Hershey, PA?

Hello Everyone,

I realize I am posting this same message in two different boards, but I wanted to fish for as many responces as possible. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good card shops around the Hershey/Lancaster/Harrisburg area of Eastern Pennsylvania? I am new to the area as I am doing my clinical's at Hershey Medical Center and wanted to see if there were any nice card shops before I leave and go back home up north.

Thanks everyone!!!

Jeff

Comments

• msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    These are the only 2 good card shops that come to mind:

Card Stadium The
    2920 Herr St
    Harrisburg, PA 17103
    (717) 234-0655

Sports Cards Plus
    3300 Hartsdale Dr Suite 110
    Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17011
    717-730-9194

I am 35-45 minutes from each so there could be others that I am not aware of.
    I also collect vintage (not modern) so my stops there are somewhat rare.

• baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Hey thanks,

I too am a vintage collector, and your right it's hard to find a card shop your excited about. That's why ebay is so nice. It's just missing the tangible part of buying cards fun!

Thanks!
    Jeff
  • I stopped by the card stadium last summer...but didn't find anything of note....

I was there for 4 days and had baseball withdrawals....it was tough not finding a good store anywhere.

• RocuanRocuan Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    Check the phone book and see if Charlies Collectors Corner is still in business. His place is in Hummelstown
    ( right aside of Hershey ). Dealt with him for years, good guy.
    Selling my entire collection, lots of vintage stuff if interested. My email is rocuan@aol.com
    Ro