Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH $1G, $3, 2C-PR,CC-vam 8, 73T$,& C&C sets

All prices are delivered with confirmation. +2.9%pp if used please

Buffalo C&C $190 unopened

Matte Kennedy two piece set. Small luster break on obverse $sold, thank D

Bot Gardens C&C Super clean untoned grade able FS Nickel $225 Pics available

Lewis and Clark C&C $70 unopened

05 Legacy set. better that average coins $175

2001 Proof ASE Strike through error see it without a glass easy (cameo thread in stars) $75
ERROR ASE

1856 $3 NGC AU55 $2100
1869 2C PCGS PR64 RED $1200

1873 Trade $ NGC AU50 $550 white and brillant, good strike typ AU50 marks semi key day

1874 Gold $1 NGC 58 $190 plenty of luster, hoping for MS but its really a nice 58

1883 CC In GSA, its a 3 and is PL all the way and a VAM 8 (great die clash) $350

Small vile of fine gold dust. 3.35 grams. $85 It's Crown King placier .08mm fine and lots finer for the most part., very pretty and clean, pendent quaility all the way. I used to just screw a small eye bolt through the soft cap and that was that for a pendent. But there are 22k bezel pendents out there that match color perfect. and are high class stuff. PM me if you want to go that route. Takes a really steady hand. needs to be a large. I quit making them when the pendents tripled in price. I have 2/3 oz more of this fine stuff if you have a project @1.5 spot. This 3.35 sample is just a tease.

I can email pics on any of them.
Need something designed and 3D printed?

Comments

• 66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    Good catch Harold, I guess some one actually reads the whole listing. Last time was a test for gold under spot and it took a week almost for it to be sold. This time I left out a G. Maybe most understood the shorthand and pricing and knew what it was. Who knowsimage

TTT
    Need something designed and 3D printed?