Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1966 Batman cards....need help please!!??

Just wondering if anyone knows much about these. I have some of the "Redbat" A-series cards. I checked the pop. report and the card numbers and descriptions match what I have. My question is: The backs of mine say "Printed in England"......I have seen them on Ebay with backs that say "Printed in Canada" and "Printed in USA". Is there any distinction between theese??? Who published them? Being that they were printed in three different countries, are any of the origin locations worth more than others? Also, I did not see any designation in the pop. reports for "USA", "Canada" or "England". Any help would be great. Thanks-Claude ....Come on Mark (Morrellman), I'm sure you can help me out here! image

Comments

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Claude - if they say Printed in England, they are a tad bit smaller than std U.S Topps cards and would have the A B & C designation on the back (should look like a 3D cube logo). The English versions of Topps cards are not as valuable as the American Topps. I have a stack of these, too; at one time I thought I'd complete the set, but I've put that on the back burner.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mark. But I have another question. The pop report for the AB&C cards dont match up to these cards. They do have the AB&C logo you told me to look for.....but the card numbers only match up to the A series cards listed in the pop reports...NOT the AB&C's. The numbering sequence of these match the A Series cards listed in the pop. report. Any ideas???
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    My AB&C Batman cards are the black bats and coincide with the basic AB&C Batman set listed in the pop report. My guess is that there haven't been any cards graded in the red bat AB&C version, so there would be no checklist for it.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mark...maybe I'll send in a couple of the better ones, -I appreciate the help. -Claude