Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Some questions about Cuban Sabini (HENRY CLAY & BOCK HAVANA Co.)

I won this Sabini Album, with complete with 194 (not hinged or glued) cards, original, nice colors and crisp! The Seller claimed these cards were issued in 1910, but I think they were issued, in the 1920's?

Boy they sure are some beautiful looking original color picture cards in this album! Rare SUSINI ALBUM 1900 HENRY CLAY & BOCK HAVANA Co.

Does anyone have a more definative answer to a correct date?

What do you think of this intact album, complete with 194 original "non-glued" sets of pic cards from Henry Clay & Bock Cigars?

edit: Any thoughts shared would be sincerely appreciated! Heck! I picked-up this 80-yr old+ album and complete w/ 194 original color picture cards for about 50 cents each, incl. the album! (majority of cards look high end!). I think I got a good deal? We shall soon see!

rbd

Comments

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Very nice; I don't know the year of issue, but it does appear closer to the turn of the century vintage than the 20s; I could be wrong. I would be VERY interested in knowing the corner conditions of these cards when you get them - I've seen where those slit-corner albums leave indentations in the corners of the cards.

Either way, great purchase at 50 cents a card; no chance of losing money at all.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."