Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I don't understand, you can now register your index cards in the PSA registry!

I don't understand, I've been trying to get alot of cards added to my set registry but they will not register autographs that are considered trade cards. They have PSA serial numbers and the word Authentic. Alot of other cards that are licensed cards with the word Authentic can be added to the set with no problems at all. I was just looking and admiring other collectors sets and saw this. An index card in the set registry? Had I known this, I wouldn't have sold and traded many of the slabbed index cards. I think it's because they gave it an auto grade thats why it was able to get into the set.

Please Joe, hows about letting everyone be able to add any PSA/DNA slabbed item without a grade in the registery, we could finish the set so much faster.

Hey Chris, glad to have you in the registry, sorry to use you as an example.

Index cards can now be registered to your set!!!

Jery
Jery's T206 set: Looking for PSA 6's & 7's!

Comments

• Options
    What the ..... ?

That's ridiculous! How come that belongs in the BASEBALL CARD HOF Auto Set and these don't:

Doesn't make sense.

Joe?
    Baseball HOF Autographs
    Topps Baseball 1967
    Mike Payne's 300 Great Cards
    MVPs in their MVP years
    and T206???
  • Options
    I saw this last night as well and was floored. Not that I have a problem with it but as you guys say, it's got to be consistent.
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    I haven't registered it yet, but I've been work on a HOF auto set for several months. Isn't the point of the set having the autograph? From a Registry standpoint, what does it matter what it's on? A Topps card, HOF card, index card, or trade card should be acceptable in my mind.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    ^ I agree that any slabbed and authenticated autographed item should be allowed in the registry. PSA just needs to be consistent on what they allow.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone in this thread. I currently am trying to put together a Basketball HOF Player Autograph Set in the Registry and it will be virtually impossible to do this if PSA does not allow for signed authenticated non-card items to be posted. There are many obscure and deceased players from a time before the issued Basketball cards (1948,1961 &1957) ever hit the scene and unlike other Halls Of Fame's, Basketball chooses players from College,International and Professional ranks (Male & Female) which really makes it super hard if not impossible to put this set together. As another member stated what difference would it make in any Sport or Non sport autograph collection what the individual signs as long as PSA/DNA authenticates it?