Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Venting: Heritage & PCGS "Updated"; Cudo's to Heritage!

image I feel it's always helpful to vent when things go wrong. You say your peace, it's over, and you can move onimage Won a 1908-D Barber Dime from Heritage on 01/17. Still hadn't arrived today. Gave them a call. It hasn't shipped yet and don't know why was the answer. I had paid immediately with my CC via thier website. Customer Service said sometimes this is the problem. Invoice doesn't get to shipping? Oh yeah, sent an email on the 27th asking about the coin with no response.image I will say Heritage has done me right for the most part up to this point.

I sent PCGS two submission in the same box. One was entered on 01/12. On the 25th I sent an email inquiring on the status of the other submission. No email sent but did get a phone call from Customer Service. I sent my Collectors Club Silver Eagle back under "Grade Guarantee" they said it has no value and will send me something in it's place? It had turned all spotty on the obverse and reverse. I'm interested in seeing what they send me. I also sent an IHC that some folks here questioned under the "Grade Guarantee". This was finally entered on the 30thimage So it took from the 12th till the 30th to enter this submission. Now how long to grade? Oh well, I'm moving on now and thanks for listeningimage

My thanks to Heritage for sending my coin FEDEX Overnight!image If an email doesn't work, give them a callimage

Comments

• Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good to vent....Heritage shipping is just back upped from the recent sales that took place....good things come to those who wait...
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join the "dang Heritage" club...after the fiasco with the online Reiver auction that closed Sunday and opened and then closed again on Monday, you have plenty of company of people not too fond of the way Heritage attempts to do business lately!
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the flip side of venting...

I won a coin from Teletrade on Wednesday. Paid Thursday. They shipped Friday. Coin arrived yesterday. image
  • Options
    jayboxxjayboxx Posts: 1,613 ✭✭
    I haven't had any problems with Heritage
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I didn't read your rant, but I must say I enjoyed your smilies
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162

• Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭