Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Pork belly future up overnight in China

Pork belly futures are up overnight in China a copper and silver scream up the chart. The driver for this move is the use of a microscope to examine cleaned pork bellies that are PQ. most of the pork belly dealers in China are scam artist and proud of it but they only sell through the mary kay mail order or when you have superbowl party on full steps. As these futures rise collectors pretending to be investors and investors pretending to be dealers are snapping up premium pork bellies that have DCAM surfaces. Even the infamous Legend has weighed is saying that they are selling only the finest pork bellies to the most discriminating collectors. Everyone else must stand outside in the cold and will get no soup for one year". I the look for pork bellies will full mitral lines and a nice pink color. They will continue to climb in value forever signaling the end of what ever political party you are opposed to. In the end its a partridge in a pair tree.

Dan
I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!

Comments

• Options
    I like mine smoked !

or is that AT ?
  • Options
    Finally, a thread that makes sense.
  • Options

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    I thought they just run over you with a tank in China.
    There's only One
  • Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    Is it safe to assume all these collectibles come pre-slabbed? Does their Intercept shielding use some form of sub-zero temperature or heavy smoking with hickory or apple-wood?image
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    "I like mine smoked !"

I smoked one of those a while back...everything looked like it was moving around, undulating so to speak. I will never smoke one of those again.
  • Options
    IF i have my pork bellies smoked on purpose will PCGS call them AT?

Andrew
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure I'm completely covered in the market, I've been feeding my pigs copper. If you want to retire before you're 70, I suggest you do the same. image

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    My grandmother used to tell me my grandfathers pork belly used to be a good pillow. I'm not sure how big a collection he had but I'm sure it was impressive. Not sure if his foul-odor was from his collection or maybe he only bathed once a month wether he needed it or not.
  • Options
    meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    I would just like to say that you are correct.
    I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file