Home Sports Talk
Options

So, what happened to this "great" Tampa Bay team this week?

Two great defenses went at it, and next thing I know, the Bears won against a team some on this board consider "the best".

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Tough loss, but the bears needed a gift fumble at the 1 and the refs for one of their field goals. They had two fumbles bounce back
    to them and one interception that the bucs dropped. The bucs defense owed the Bears all day, but got no breaks. Add in one missed
    FG at the end.

these losses hurt more than the blowouts!

JS
  • Options
    Where the f*&* is Marsha Gramatica...........

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>Tough loss, but the bears needed a gift fumble at the 1 and the refs for one of their field goals. They had two fumbles bounce back
    to them and one interception that the bucs dropped. The bucs defense owed the Bears all day, but got no breaks. Add in one missed
    FG at the end.

these losses hurt more than the blowouts!

JS >>

Refs...fumbles.

You forgot to mention injuries.

Get a QB. Steve Young is right. Simms is not the guy, and only a half step worse than Griese.

Defense owned the Bears? There was 36 yards difference in total offense.

Guess the Sucs O was owned by the Bears D too?
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Joe-

Your poor tired 'refs and gifts' routine is wearing thin.

What about last week's win over the falcons...where was the comment from you on the gift wrapped TD that Schaub gave up by fumbling in the end zone?

Every single week without fail you bring up the refs...you are ridiculous!

• Options

Jurevicius just scored for Seattle. Maybe the Bucs could use him, if they had a QB to get him the ball.

Eagles up 10-0 halfway through the 1st.

• Options