Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1963 & 1965 Topps BB Sets for Sale

I am selling my raw 1963 and 1965 Topps BB sets. I will have them at the Chantilly VA show this weekend. Both sets are strictly, and I mean strictly, NR MT to NR MT-MT. I put these sets together since I was a kid. Overall, most cards would grade out as 7s due to tiny nicks at the colored corners and centering which would not meet 8 standards while there still are many 8s and even some 9s. No creased or junk cards.

I thought that after I finished the 59 and 61 sets I would work on these, but those of you who have put together high grade vintage sets know what a labor of love it is and I just don't have the energy to do 2 more high end sets.

I am leaving for the show on Tuesday morning so please don't email or PM me and expect an immediate answer. I won't get back to you until the following Tuesday. I cxan sned you scans then.

I am the third or so vendor on the left when you walk in the door, next to Greg Dragos who sells vintage ex-ex mt raw cards. I sell baseballs, supplies, FB helmets, but no cards.

Price? Obviously not cheap, but come talk to me. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks guys
Al Zouky

Comments