Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

When does PCGS "throw the switch".....

to activate the 2005 coins listed in our sets?

WS
Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.

Comments

• DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doug
  • XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    I too would like to know?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????When...............................

• Hello Bob,
    PCGS does have a vague paragraph, regarding your question, on their website. Go to the PCGS
    website,click on PCGS Set Registry, click on Rules, scroll down to Coins Minted During the Year. Now we know at the end of the year, these coins will be required as part of the sets. My guess is that sometime
    in December these 2005 coins will not be optional any longer.

Hope This Helps,
    RegistryNut image
  • WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Registry Nut!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • I've got a 2005 set that I would like to post as well! In honor of my 5 week old daughter Emily!!!!
  • DMWJR...
  • MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    All 2005 coins will be added during the week 1/2/06. This has been the trend for the last 4 years. I hope this helps. Fred
  • RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Upon a decision whether or not to include the First Strike coins, the switch hopefully will be thrown soon(er).
  • All 14 of my 2005 PR69DCAM coins are now at NGC to be placed in multi-coin holders. Guess I don't have a PCGS set to enter in Jan! image
  • I think they will throw the swith about the end of december.... thats when last year was made availible for the mint set anyway!