Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Nicest "RAW" 1943 Steel Lincoln on eBay *ends this evening!

If you've been looking for a gem for your type set, OR one to submit, then TODAY is your lucky day... and Just FYI: The picture does it no justice... *Your satisfaction is guaranteed 100% Thank you for looking!

Dave

PS: Win it, mention this posting, and shipping is free!

Link to this paradigm
As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott <>
Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is? ~Frank Scully

Comments

• Hi Dave,
    I just won this item on eBay. VERY nice coin. COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
    -----------------------
    ---------------------
    -------------------

Finish like a professional!
  • Hey Dave,
    I just received this coin and WOW! Perfect, perfect, perfect....it looks like it was made yesterday. I'm seriously considering submitting this one (and I'm not a plastic kinda guy either). Seriously, I looked this one over with a fine-toothed loup and I couldn't find any problems. All I can say is WOW! Look at that baby shine, too!

I'll say this, it makes me happy to still find raw coins in top shape. Keepin' the dream alive!!!!

Thanks, Dave!

Lewis image
    -----------------------
    ---------------------
    -------------------

• Thanks Lewis ... I appreciate your kind words, I just knew you'd be impressed... I almost submitted it myself... I'm glad you're happy!

WHO SAYS you can't find premium "raw" coins on eBay... OR honest, trustworthy sellers? I LOVE provin'em wrong!

Keep watch... I'll have more coming soon... I just scored another "original" bank wrapped roll of these beauties... from the same guy I bought the last ones from (and I paid dearly)!

My eBay stuff
    coin we're talkin' about (if you're curious)
    As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott <>
    Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is? ~Frank Scully
  • If you can imagine this.....that picture (as good as it is) still doesn't do the coin justice! image
    -----------------------
    ---------------------
    -------------------

• BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Post a pic, please. I didn't get to see it.image
  • Sorry it took me so long to get back to this....I tried to get as clear a picture as I could and it still doesn't do the coin justice!

-----------------------
    ---------------------
    -------------------

• ttt
    -----------------------
    ---------------------
    -------------------

• AU58 ... image