Home U.S. Coin Forum

While in SF for the ANA, took a walk on the VERY dark side.

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason, couldn't go home without this GB Sov., S-2267 of Henry VIII-th. Was hanging around Gold Rush Gallery talking with the the very nice gentlemen there and, next thing I knew, it was calling my name. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    A big round of applause for you, Lakes!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Darkside!!! Stunning first step towards a wider and wonderful world of numismatics.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traitor! image
  • Ahhh, I saw that coin! Good buy!
    ------
    "It is possible to keep a mind so open that it is perpetually empty."
    --Peter Huber, "Galileo's Revenge"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file