Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lots of Killer Toned NGC & PCGS Toners Inside... great neon colors... New Low Prices as of 8/9..

I've got a nice amount of toned stuff for sale. Some more stuff is coming Monday night when I image it after I get back from the ANA. Here's what I already have imaged. Free shipping on everything.

1943-D Jefferson NGC MS64 5FS... $135
An amazing coin with a bright pink obverse and a pink and mint green reverse. Dripping with luster, it is impossible to capture the glow of this coin in a picture.

Obverse 2
Reverse 2

1957 PCGS MS65... SOLD
Another coin that just has to be seen. A super bold obverse with great green and intense red, orange, and purple. The coin also has fantastic obverse lustre. The reverse is a bit flat, with some neon colors scattered about. A coin that is much, much nicer in hand than in the picture, with obverse colors much stronger. If you like Jeffersons, or color, you'll love this coin.

Reverse

1943 Mercury 10c--NGC MS64... $60--SOLD
A beautifully toned coin with nice lustre and interesting color... a rainbow crescent. The coin has the look of an MS66, but at one and only one angle, a few hairlines on the cheek make the MS64 grade correct.

Reverse

1964 Neon Green JFK Half NGC MS65... $113
A great coin with an incredible reverse--true neon green that lights up with lustre. An unusual and wonderful coin.

Obverse

1965 PCGS MS65... $35
A vibrant coin with wonderful color--green and red on the obverse, and scattered light colors on the reverse. Very eye appealing with wonderful lustre!

Reverse

1968-D PCGS MS64--INTENSE NEON SIGN COLORS... $145
Holy cow! The reverse of this coin is amazing with green, red, blue, and more colors that look as if they were made for a neon sign! Dripping with lustre, the reverse contains some of the most fantastic coins I've ever seen on a JFK, and even people who don't like moderns have said it's one pretty coin. The obverse is colorful, too, but is slightly muted over the color, as the toning is a bit thick and hazy at some angles. But wow, what a reverse! And yes, the coin is better than pictured--the diffused light shows the colors, but washes them out a bit... this is a showstopper!

Obverse

1885-O PCGS MS63 Morgan S$1 Rainbow Reverse... $117
A very cool coin with a very large crescent that includes a nice amount of deep emerald green. Overall, with thick bands of light blue and champagne, the toning covers about 80% of the reverse. The colors are bolder than they show in the old photograph.

imageObverse

1887 NGC MS63* Morgan Dollar... $125--SOLD
A coin with a very, very vibrant crescent with a large patch of emerald green. A neat thing about this one is that the date is multicolored, and the digits aren't the same color as what surrounds them. Sorry for the old images.

Obverse lustre
Reverse

1887 NGC MS64 Morgan Dollar w/ great reverse... $195
A very cool coin with a nice white obverse and really neat bag toning covering the reverse. A very flashy coin.

Obverse

1987 Silver Eagle NGC MS65... $165
An interesting obverse which shows evidence of a label covering the center, and an extremely bold reverse of yellow, orange, purple, and green. Lustrous, as well.

Obverse
Reverse

1987 Silver Eagle NGC MS67... $155
A very flashy teal and purple coin with a great reverse--white framed with orange, purple, and blue. A really pretty coin.

Obverse
Reverse

1989 Silver Eagle NGC MS65... $90
A very nice, pastel toned coin with lots of green, blue, yellow, and orange. The reverse is a light purple/orange. While the coin does have a few prints on it, I personally think they're neat, making the coin look like an oil painting. I've liked the coin since I bought it.

Obverse
Reverse

Thanks for looking!

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments