Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Hines Ward 2003 eTopps Buyback Auto #25/25

Anyone interested? Asking $150 in trade or $80 cash.

Hand #ed 25/25.

Stang81@comcast.net

Looking for Joey Harrington SP Authentic RC Auto or Playoff Contenders RC Auto

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    80 bucks for a Hines Ward auto?? can you even get that much for a 1/1? What am I missing here?

JS
  • Options
    Hello Joe,

Thought I would respond to your post.

Check this out.

My Hines Auction
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Why are you asking for $80 on this forum, when you already have it up on Ebay. If someone offers $80 on here are you going to stop the auction on Ebay? Is that fair to those who are already bidding? Just curious.

Stingray
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    congrats for hooking that idiot. Tell me you aren't involved with etopps.

Kevin
  • Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    This is the biggest joke I have seen! You come on here trying to sell for more than you list your BIN on Ebay? Well now there is one seller on here I definitely will avoid!
  • Options
    ????

What are you guys talking about?? I listed the card AFTER nobody responded.

Check my last post time on here, and then check the time I listed the item.

Dont jump to conclusions about me as a seller. I have a great reputation as a seller on Ebay and I have also sold to many people on the Beckett Forum. (Stang81).

Seriously, this is the lamest board I have ever been on. I post something every now and then and I hardly ever get a response, or I check it a few days later and its still on the top.

I would be here alot more if there was more interaction.

But really, don't talk bad about me as a seller until you know what you are talking about.

Thanks
    Mike

imageimage
  • Options
    And no I am not involved with eTopps. I only signed up for the site so I could order the Autographed cards.

I paid $58 for the Hines Ward and sold it for $79.99, whats wrong with that? Also, I never list items for an even amount, its always $.99.

Check a few of my COMPLETED auctions and tell me if you have questions then. I DO NOT end my auctions early, I like to give ALL potential buyers a chance to win my item.

I hate when I am set on winning an item and turns out that the seller ends it early. Recently happend with a Joey Harrington SP AUthentic PSA 9 that was listed on Ebay.

Anyways, dont judge me as a seller unless you know me and have dealt with me. I have been dealing in sportscards for the past 19 years and I have never ripped anyone off.

Thanks again for your input, I really appreciate the time it took to rip me for something you knew nothing about.

If anyone has any questions or remarks please contact me. Stang81@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is the biggest joke I have seen! You come on here trying to sell for more than you list your BIN on Ebay? Well now there is one seller on here I definitely will avoid! >>

Is there some unwritten rule about asking more on this board as opposed to what you would ask on ebay?
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    Not sure if you were talking to me or the guy who wrote that thread.

But $80 DLVD is what I offered this card for, and the guy on Ebay will end up paying $79.99 + $3 Shipping.

So I am not sure what you are talking about (NBAFAN), whats the difference between 79.99+S/H and $80 DLVD??

Thanks again, I do believe my feedback as a seller speaks for itself.

Mike
  • Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    Read your post, you said $80 cash, not $80 cash dlvd.

And in response to my post. Why would anyone want to buy directly from you on this board when they can get it secure on ebay from you for cheaper or as cheap.

People who buy on these boards are looking for deals. So if you are only looking to get $80 from ebay, people aren't going to jump at that price here, seeing you are avoiding fees.