Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Mile High Card Company Auction is Online

The new Mile High Card Company auction is now on-line for viewing. Check it out. Lots of good stuff.

link to auction

Comments

• cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    I better start donating blood and knockin off liqour stores again. They have some cards I'd like to own!
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • I did a search by year (1961) ordered by lot number. The search returned about 6 cards... all said they were CLOSED. What's up with that? I thought the auction was going to close May 25th. Am I missing something?

Wait.... I see now that the "Advanced Search" only returns CLOSED auctions. Is that a feature or a bug? Looks like the web site needs some work!!!!

Tom
  • their auction has not officially started yet. its a preview so we can prepare to bid!
  • I guess my point is that I cannot search the items coming up for bid.

(Not willing to page through every auction and wade through cards I'm not interested in or drool over cards beyond my reach imageimageimage
  • Trying to register on mile hogh auction and they want two refernces. Ebay and ? drawing a blank?
  • bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Trying to register on Mile High auction and they want two references. eBay and ? drawing a blank? >>

You can use any other auction house where you've bid, a well-known dealer (I've used Larry Fritsch before), or possibly another CU member who's also registered with Mile High.