Home PSA Set Registry Forum

"Take Me Out To The Ball Game"....The National, The Registry, and The Milwaukee Brewers...

An open invitation to PSA Registry members and family.

Once again I have the privilage of meeting the PSA Registry members, their family, and friends...Here's another fun filled night at the ballpark!!! Please review this page, as a few things have changed from last year.

Hope to see 'ya there!!!

Here we go....

2nd. Annual MLB game during the National.

MILWAUKEE BREWERS vs: SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS

Saturday....July 30, 2005 6:05 game time....

What's happening:

3:00PM.....Charter bus picks our group up at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago IL..

5:00PM.....Arrive at Miller field. Home of the Milwaukee Brewers. Milwaukee WI.

6:05PM.....Game.

10:00PM (or close).....Return by charter bus to Stephens CC.

COST: $65.00 per person, includes lower level field box seat, and deluxe charter coach transportation, to and from Miller Field.

NOTES:

"THERE ARE ONLY 25 TICKETS AVAILABLE"!!!!!!!

First in/First served.

Friends and family members are welcome.

Any form of payment is fine. If you would like to pay via paypal, use this address: emards4457@msn.com . Any other payments, just email me...

Email with any questions at the above e-address.

Drinking on the bus is permitted, cans or plastic containers only. LMK what you like, and the 'ole KING will stock it up...

Just like last year, when payments are received, I'll send the (real) tickets to you.

If there are buddies that want to sit together, LMK. We have 3 rows @ 8-9 seats per row.

Log onto milwaukeebrewers.com for a look at the field and seating. We'll be in Sec. 110, rows 9-10-11. (off first base)...

PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED/PAID>>> ................9 remaining tickets as of 7/24/05
KING KELLOGG X 1
Funky Frank X 1
Griffins X 4
theBobs X 1
davemri X 1
Mariner X 1
rustywilly X 1
mcastaldi X 2
Buckwheat X 2
Tipem X 2

I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!

Comments

• Updated list...(Thanks)...

KING
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Nice to see you back Larry. Wish I could make it, but drink a cold one or seven for me.
  • Ive been thinking about going! Im close enough now to drive down for it
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Thanks Muddy...

Seven sounds Gooooood to me!....

Hope things change and you will be able to attend the National. A really great time, especially for the Registry members.

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • theplasticman...

Hey Josh... You're a couple thousand miles closer than you were last year....As I remember our conversations at the "Dome" show, you hadn't been to a National event before....

.............MAKE PLANS NOW!!!!!!!

..............................With those crazy Registry guys, dinners, ballgames, and about a 'bizzillion cards to look at, it has become THE event for me.

..You want Murray, Clark, and Erstad cards..???? ..hee...hee... (I'll see 'ya there..) Bring the Mrs. too!!

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    updated list......

A few left...

KING

CHEERS!!
    Hey guys..

Don't wait to the last minute...

(...a few guys were left behind last year....When I'm sold out...That's it....)....

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!
    updated list...

16 confirmed....9 to go....

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!
    Thought I'd throw this thing back up TTT and remind all that the clock is tickin' away...

Looks like Griffins is bringing a mystery guest...?????
    hmmmmmmm.......maybe "heh"...

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • still trying to make it there, will be a last minute trip if I can go.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • CubfanCubfan Posts: 1,545
    King - Are there still open spots?
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    ttt

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
    theplasticman...Josh....Still have a little room....

Cubfan .... email me and I'll get you (and others) set up for the charter trip and game ...IT'S EASY!! contact info is in the first post..

emards4457@msn.com .

Best

Larry

CHEERS!!
    ttt

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
    Only a few left.

TTT

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Hope you guys have a great time!

steve