Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

lot of 7 unopened Buffalo C&C sets and other stuff

I just bought a house, and I am considering selling some special coin items I have litterally sat on
for quite a few years. One of these items is a lot of 7 unopened buffalo C&C sets which not even the
the shipping boxes the mint used have been opened. I am considering selling these in one lott, so I am taking
offers on the 7 of them as a whole. ...anyhow heres whats considering being sold:

7 buff C&C sets. ALL still as shipped from the mint, still in unopened white boxes
1 dansco album full set of jefferys proof and ms, mainly gem bu, except the early years 38-50
1 dansco album full set of jefferys, proof & ms ALL GEM BU except the 39d which is XF
statehood proof reg set, the Abruzzo & Florenzano enterprise set ALL PCGS PR69DCAM & all coins are present to date with blue storage boxes
Capitol plastic set of all gembu n proof jefferys 38-89, some sseriously toned, ALL HIGH END GEM BU in split in 2 custom cap plastic displays

please no joke offers, I really do not want to sell any of this, but if offers are fair I will.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

Comments