Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Trying to contact "HUGGY" email address "CERNY"

I have been trying to contact "HUGGY" email address "CERNY" because I have (4) MINT-9 upgrades for your 1962 Topps Civil War News card set. PSA was not able to contact you for me. Trying to find out if you are interested in these (4) MINT-9 upgrades. Please contact me at Classiccarl@hotmail.com, or via this message board with your correct email address so we can talk.

Comments

• AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    When I did a search of the CU Forums for any post or reply by user named "HUGGY", it says:

" There was an error processing your search request:
    No users were found matching the author your entered."

So either the CU Forum search engine is flawed, or this person hasn't posted in the last 90 days, or you did not provide the correct user name.

Good luck in any case.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • "HUGGY" has (2) set posted on the registry. Civil War News and Mars Attacks. He listed the email as "CERNY"
    but it does not take. He gave an incomplete email addess. That is why PSA could not contact him. So I am left with sending out a message to him in this manner.
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    OK, I understand now. He/She has a registered set on the registry, but he/she doesn't post on these chat forums--thus my forums search gave no results.
    Thats a shame that he/she will probably miss out on your attempt to help. Hopefully someone reading these boards will know the person and contact them for you.

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Does any one know this person? They have a Civil War News set, and a Mars Attacks set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks