Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

What Coin is "Out There", Paid For- You Are Waiting On?

braddickbraddick Posts: 22,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
As Tom Petty sang, "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part"! What coin have you bought and paid for but have not yet received?

Here's one I had to pay via a check (as the Seller didn't accept Paypal). I love Paypal because I get the coin so much sooner! A check? It's all about the waiting... and the waiting... image

Can't Wait Until This One's In My Hands!

peacockcoins

Comments

• I got 7 type coins going to ANACS. They are paid for both for the coin and the grading but now I gotta wait 2-3 weeks to get them back. One is a 1909-S Indian head cent in VF. Nice coinimage

Cameron Kiefer
  • I am waiting on a 1858/7 FE that I sent off to ANACS last week to authenticate it.
    The suspense is thick enough to cut with a knife.
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a coupla Washingtons from David Lawrence. Got an email saying they were going to fed-ex it Fri. I got home early today, trying to avoid the dreaded tag on the door. Found instead another email saying they fed-exed it out today. image

fed-ex, v. To promise rapid delivery of an item, followed by days of cross-eyed frustration due to missing the delivery. From the Serbo-Croatian "fubboxin," to drive nutz. image
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 21 Morgan dollars (18 of them VAMs of some significance) I have at PCGS for Economy service grading. I hate this waiting!
    When in doubt, don't.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I just had to endure the "wait" for my PCGS VG8 1916/1916 nickel to arrive for a few days!!! It was like torture!
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for a PCGS MS68 1999-P Kennedy.
  • Waiting for a 1957-D MS65FBL from BobZaps, purchased before he had his attack and have not received answer to any mail sent???? might have to write this one off.
    Jim Chandler
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim: I will personally give you a 57(d) Franklin in PCGS-MS65FBL for free to cover Bob's ebay auction if you are unable to wrap up that deal with Bob in the next 30 days. Follow up with him in a couple weeks and see if he is able to locate your coin and just let me know via PM.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Waiting IS the hardest part....but the news is good! I sent a 1951P Franklin, pure white, in an NGC holder
    to crossover, and was successful. It's the best strike for this date that I have ever seen, and it's a Bug Bunny
    variety to boot! Common in 1955, super-rare for a '51! It took me 20 years to find one this good.