Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1984 7-11 discs Anyone?

I have a set of 1984 football 7-11 discs, 1-20 west. The only disc missing is the Dorsett, which is why I bought it. If anyone wants or needs them LMK.. Also anyone have any PSA graded 9 or better Dorsett cards? I'd do some trading with anything I own, just look at my web. Thanks Guys..

Chad

Comments

• Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    What is the player list?
  • Options
    #1 Franco Harris
    #2 Joe Montana
    #3 Matt Blair
    #4 Warren Moon
    #5 Marcus Allen
    #6 John Riggens
    #7 Walter Payton
    #8 Vince Farragamo
    #9 Billy Sims
    #10 Ken Anderson
    #11 Lynn Dickey
    #12 Tony Dorsett
    #13 Bill Kenney
    #14 Otis Anderson
    #15 Dan Fouts
    #16 Eric Dickerson
    #17 John Elway
    #18 Ozzie Smith
    #19 Curt Warner
    #20 Joe Theisman

Chad
  • Options
    OK do I make you an offer or do you have a set price in mind? I have some Elway cards (home) inserts and the such if you want to trade. Sorry no Dorsett. (well I think 1 will check when I get home)
  • Options
    Just make an offer, Like I said all I wanted was the Dorsett so it's missing.. Or, see what you have you want to trade..

Chad
  • Options
    OK If you would please wait (unless you get a great offer) until I get home 5 hours and I will post my Elways and check for the Dorsett. If nothing interests you I will make a "cash" offer.

Thanks!
  • Options
    No problem...
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    I have a 1985 Topps Tony Dorsett PSA 8 that I would trade for just the Walter Payton out of your slurpee set! Email me at briankritz@aol.com

Thanks

Brian
  • Options
    I have no problem "loosing" the Payton.
  • Options
    I have the 1985 #40 in my registry in a PSA 9.. I also have the 1983 in a PSA 9.. Sorry

Chad
  • Options
    Here they are. I had them listed then hit a wrong button. If you want to know more about them ask. LMK if interested.
    Thanks

**EDIT**
    I also have a few Terrell Davis and other Broncos.
  • Options
    Nice lot of cards, I have most of them.. If you want to email me offer I'll listen, then make a decision.. Thanks

Chad
  • Options
    I also have a psa 9 1987 Topps. Do you have that one?
  • Options
    Brian, i might have a ra Payton Slurpee disc. if i do, you can have it for free
  • Options
    Good riddence! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! I am a big Payton fan. Give me your email and I will drop you an email.

Bk
  • Options
    cspeier1

THANKS got them today. The check for the full amount (both sets) also went out today.
  • Options
    Everything look OK?? I'll send the others and soon as I receive them..

Thanks Aknot

Chad
  • Options

<< <i>Everything look OK??

Chad >>

Well I was hoping for one of the Ruby encrusted 24KT gold disc. But other then that they are great. Cant wait to get the others. (Marino fan) image
  • Options
    goodriddance189goodriddance189 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭
    i have a few unneeded football discs, including Dan Fouts and Franco Harris, if anyone is interested
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Will,
    The Franco Harris disc interests me. image

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Aknot.. Do they look mint or better to you? I'm sending them in to be graded and wanting 9's.. PS I'll let you know how they grade..

Chad
  • Options
    They "looked" good and I hear are (round cards) easier to grade. I was thinking that very same thing (getting them graded) but I will probably only do it with Dan. Save the rest for later and just put them away.
  • Options
    Aknot--Received check today.. THANKS.. I'll send the others out ASAP..

Chad
  • Options
    Excellent.
    I notice you have a few GU cards of Dolphins that I would be interested in. Trade first if possible, if not depending on the price cash. Can you get me scans of the following:

Private Stock Rob Konrad Jersey
    Fleer Tradition Rookie Threads Chris Chambers Jersey
    Pacific Game-Worn David Boston Jersey #1

Thanks!