Home U.S. Coin Forum

Deleted

RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
I was told to edit this post. Sorry and thanks everyone for your replies.

Comments

• goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They now earned a neuter and negative on eBay. >>

Neutering's a bit harsh isn't it?image

For 10.00 I don't think I'd get too upset. He/she has earned a negative IMO. Maybe pose a question on his/her posts on the b/s/t forum.
  • Richard:

Look at the name - it's DBCooper - he's probably getting ready to parachute over Washington State with your credit card number! image

On a more serious note - hell yeah - neg his sorry butt and thanks for pointing out that he welches on deals.
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    DBCooper????
    That's the guy that jumped out of that airplane & dissappeared with all that money years ago. hmmm...weird.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>They now earned a neuter and negative on eBay. >>

Neutering's a bit harsh isn't it?image

For 10.00 I don't think I'd get too upset. Maybe pose a question on his/her posts on the b/s/t forum. >>

Yeah, okay......neutering might be a bit harsh. image

I know $10.00 is nothing to get upset about, but it is the principle of the matter. I went out of my way to pay two times and still nothing.
    DBCooper is not the name he goes by on the message boards, by the way.

I may do as suggested and post a question in his post.
    Once to the top.
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    Rampage, I would be upset the guy won't resond to you(this is most upsetting). What was the coin really worth? I know you were high bidder for $10 and it looked like a real steal but I guess I would not expect to actually get the coin for that even though you won it fair and square. Maybe tell the guy you will pay half of what it's really worth so you get a great deal and he does not lose almost the whole coin. As it stands now I would neg him and publish his name here but if you can work something out I would give him a posative and not mention his name. mike image
  • I remember when you posted this. I too won a coin that was waaaay under gray sheet, blue sheet, any kind of sheet you want to use. I remembered this post and I was sure that it would not show. But the seller came through. I even posted on this board about it.

I thinks a neutral is the most fair reply. IMO this is what the feedback is about. If a seller does not want to lose money on a coin they should set a starting bid or a reserve. This would make good business sense to me. But what do I know as a lowly buyer/collector.
    Dave
    In Laurel
    MD

Just a fist full of Dollars
  • I hate showing up too lateimage
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I hate showing up too lateimage >>

You didn't miss too much.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

<< <i>

<< <i>I hate showing up too lateimage >>

You didn't miss too much. >>

Forget it, why bother. Try to do something good and it comes back to bite you on the rear.
  • LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,274 ✭✭
    Has he still got all the cash he parachuted out with?
    DSW

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file