Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Who's bought from maineantiquecoins before?

I"m just interested in their overall reputation, as I've never done business with them as yet.

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• I've never heard of them before. Where are they located exactly?
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • I'm curious also - I have 3-4 of thier current ebay auctions on my watch list....
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'

• << <i>I'm curious also - I have 3-4 of thier current ebay auctions on my watch list.... >>

I too am lurking are you after the 1839 1/4d?
  • spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Never tried them before but if all goes well I'll be able to tell you in a few days image

STAY AWAY FROM THE COLONIAL COPPERS!!!
    IT'S MINE.. ALL MINE!!!!!
    imageimage
  • Nope - the '77 1/48th
    Cecil
    Total Copper Nutcase - African, British Ships, Channel Islands!!!
    'Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup'
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    I've got the '77 1/48th on my watch list also - along with several others. image
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this an eBay seller? What's their user ID?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    I just came across one of his treasures myself, so I don't know.
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that some of their auctions are private. Why would that be, especially on some but not all?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Oh, by the way.. they suck. (I got outbid image ) Oh well, I can try again tonight image

Looks like they're a popular seller though...