Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone going to the Kentucky State Numismatic Show this weekend in Louisville???

It's the only show in this area that I'm aware of - was wondering if any of you have been or are planning on going - I'll be there!

Comments

• Frank:
    I wish I had a Star Trek transported so that I could beam myself there.
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...I agree with wingedliberty...Beam me up Scotty.... I mean Franky.image
  • hey Pauli!!! How was the auction tonite! image
  • OK - so is anyone REALLY going??
  • Yes, I'll be there from probably around noon on Friday until it ends Sunday afternoon. It's really too far for me to go for a show that size, plus I probably saw most of the dealers last weekend in Cincinnati, but I have strong connections to the show and the local cub that sponsers it. I also have to be there for the annual KSNA meeting on Sunday. I'm up for re-election as President this year.
  • Conder:

Whip me a PM when you get back on - I'd really like to have the opportunity to meetcha! image
  • 1957joe1957joe Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Where in Louisville is the show? I live pretty close, so I just might show up
  • I'm in Lexington FC, but I can't go. Have plans. (Wish I knew about it sooner, lol) Have fun and tell us how it went
  • Hey Gents - hope to be able to see some of you at the show - here's the info image

Oct 3-5 Louisville
    43rd Annual Kentucky State Numismatic Show. Ramada Inn Riverside, 700 W. Riverside Dr., Jeffersonville, IN 47130 (off I-65, Exit 0). Hrs: Fri. & Sat: 10AM-6PM, Sun: 10AM-4PM. Louisville Coin Club. Louisville Coin Club, Atten: Treasurer, POB 43744, Louisville, KY 40253. PH: 502-228-4279. TA: 90 (90). FR. Free parking
  • I'll be there!
    Madeddie
    "The more I know, the less I understand"

• Kewlest!!! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file