Home U.S. Coin Forum

Group pic from the Frederick show

From left to right, back row, Me, Tootawl, Tootawls friend Bruce. Front row, Michael Dixon, guy in middle I think is Mad Marty, and Don Merz.
.image
.Edited to add Bruces' name.

Comments

• goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    isn't that hartlandman with the lipstick?
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, No! I'm the one in the yellow outfit!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    sorry, I didn't see the shoes!
  • merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Ken
    Totawl's friend and fellow collector is named Bruce,not of this board.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
    not of this board.
    His imaginary friend?
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • We all went across the street to Lonestar for steaks and drinks. Of course, one fellows steak had scales on it. I'm not telling who it was....Ken
  • islemanguislemangu Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭
    one fellows steak had scales on it

he obviously has good taste and probably the best coins of the bunchimage
    YCCTidewater.com
    Well, not "All of us" went across the street to eat. And...they didn't even bring back a doggie bag for MD!
  • Who's the red head?
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Of course, one fellows steak had scales on it. I'm not telling who it was....Ken >>

I'm not telling who it was either but it is impossible to get a surf and turf dinner without something with scales once on it.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice photo, guys. I hope no vegetables met an untimely death as a result of your dinner.image

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    The horror of it all, the horror.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Hey , you guys look like coin collectors!image
  • CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    This picture is posted in my Post Office!

Anyone know how to start the reward process?
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • I'm so bummed ! I'd planned to go and meet some of you guys but got sidetracked
    by "domestic emergencies" and missed it. Isn't there another nearby soon ?
    I'll buy a round !
    Skipper
    I'm having a coin auction Sept 20th at noon in New Market, MD. Then a show at the Lynfield Event Complex in Frederick, MD on Oct 17th & 18th. Maybe we can all get together at both events.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file