Home U.S. Coin Forum

Lucy and Anyone Else Who Likes Franklins, Here is My New Addition.

RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭
I won this on eBay this morning for $14.00 including shipping. I thought the price was somewhat reasonable. I know the picture is not the greatest (makes the luster look dull), but it was a good price for my collection. Maybe it will even be a FBL coin.

Any opinions?

Thanks. Richard.

Comments

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Hard to tell from a Image, but that one seems to have nice clean fields...... It could be FBL... I have seen several in this old holder that were, although not designated.........

For the price you paid... not bad........... image
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • It looks like a nice piece indeed - 57D's are hard to come by in untonned condition, so you may have something of a mild rarity. In addition, you may also have a coin that may very well grade MS65FBL. Although the price differential would not make it worth your while to have the coin regraded, it should give you some satisfaction to know that you got a coin with some "meat on the bone" image

Frank
  • jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    J'har
  • image.......Ken
  • Nice one.
    "Don't talk like an ignarosis."

I specialize in Wisconsin currency! Looking for information on WI national banknotes. Census stands at 12,318 notes.

**"Wisconsin National Bank Notes - 2nd Edition" is out!!!" Only $20PPd!!!
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my new coin.

Definitely an FBL coin and maybe an MS65. I am very happy with my purchase.
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭
    Nice rattler!
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice addition.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file