Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

4 rolls of silver Roosevelt dimes & one Franklin half roll for sale - SOLD

Here's a real deal if you're a dime collector or are looking for silver bullion.

I have 5 rolls of silver (before 1965) Roosevelt dimes for sale. There is a good mix of dates from the 50's and 60's and many of the coins are very nice and worth more than bullion value. I have not looked through these for any varieties, etc.. Silver is at $5.10 oz. right now, making a dime worth about 37¢. The bullion value of the 200 dimes is about $74.00.

I would like to sell all 4 rolls together as one package for $72.00 delivered to a US address.

PM me if interested.

"Have a nice day!"

Comments

• Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I am interested. Still have them?
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    I sold some of those rolls but have some others. Here's what I posted on another message board:

I have one nice mixed roll of Franklin half dollars for sale for $40.00 delivered - nice mix of dates and some of the coins are very nice...no junk.

Also, 4 rolls of mixed Roosevelt dimes. Selling at bullion price, but there are some nicer coins in here. $19.00 per roll delivered or all 4 for $72.00 delivered.

PM me if interested or leave your Email address so I can contact you.

"Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    PM sent.
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    contact me solkdave@aol.com