Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

selling 1974 registered psa set .....

Hello just informing anyone who collects the 1974 Topps set in PSA 8 - 10 that i will be selling off my entire set in the next week, listing each single seperately, some very low pop. cards included, in case anyone is looking to upgrade, thanks,

Andrew

ebay name: Drew1122

Comments

• Options
    Drew- I'd be interested in a few of your Reds cards, if you're looking to sell off-line. Drop me a PM or e-mail me at gtbeaker@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out. Thanks
  • Options
    Would you sell it whole?
  • Options
    I reiterate what GTBeaker says I'll take a bunch of your Reds Cards. email or PM me if you are interested in selling off-line.

nbrjdvn@houston.rr.com
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage

• Options
    Just tried selling it whole, as a set and it got bid to a paltry level, $2125. the 10's will grab somewhere in the area of that alone !! so now ive decided to unload it seperate !! and see who's hungry enough to bid that way, there are some nice cards in the bunch. I've decided for financial reasons that im going to keep my "raw" 1974 set for now, and maybe in a year or so begin to grade cards from it, thanks to all the bidders so far !! good luck to all the set builders !!

Andrew......Vit1122007@aol.com is my e-mail if you need to get me ahold of me, thanks !!
  • Options

Nice looking cards.image

Auction Link

Good luck with your auctions.

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Too bad I didn't see it when you tried to sell it whole. It's one of my favorite sets and could have done you well with it.
  • Options
    Machodoc -

If you are still interested in a 74 set email or pm me.

stagtap@grics.net
    Kellogg's Krazy
    1974 Topps