Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Here is ya best athelete of all time .......

now everyone on this board there is NO bigger M.J. fan than me ...and i mean NO ONE !!!!...but out of all the guys that was mentioned....it is very obvious that none could do the things Lance Armstrong has done ....... none of them could do what he does...and he's goin fer his 5th STRAIGHT Tour Championship...now THATS a frickin Athelete !!!

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Agreed!!!!!!!
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    see that commercial on espn, eh? yeah - i'd have to agree, though. maybe not #1, but top 3 definitely.
  • Options

<< <i>now everyone on this board there is NO bigger M.J. fan than me ...and i mean NO ONE !!!!...but out of all the guys that was mentioned....it is very obvious that none could do the things Lance Armstrong has done ....... none of them could do what he does...and he's goin fer his 5th STRAIGHT Tour Championship...now THATS a frickin Athelete !!! >>

What about Ali? Hands Down the greatest boxer of all time. He lost on purpose, just so he could win them back.
  • Options
    Ya know he was the first that came to my mind too.........
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Iuno, Ali was good, heck great...But I think boxing gets better all the time as do other sports, with the methods of better eating, and better exercise...U see bigger, faster, stronger athletes now than there ever was...All thanks to technology
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage