Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Duncan to remain a spur for 7 years

Someone in San Antonio just wrote this...

<< <i>Local news just reported that Duncan's agent has announced that Duncan will opt out of his contract tomorrow and then re-sign with the Spurs for the veterans' max of 7 years >>

Comments

• duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    Awww, you ruined my news! It is true......image 7 years $122 million.
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    more boring fer Broing .....the NBA can NOT get any worse than it is .....the most boring ugly fool in tha NBA and he has to sign up again....good god....maybe they'll go on strike next year

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
    LOL, oh Jamie, you are so cute! Gonna have to put up with me for awhile longer!!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Oh no, I just realized I am going to have to buy his cards for 7 more years!!!! *faints*

<< <i>*faints* >>

* looks VERY close fer a concussion or alot of bleeding...but gets VERY disappointed*

• << <i>Awww, you ruined my news! It is true......image 7 years $122 million. >>

Can't he just give me like 10?image

• << <i>Oh no, I just realized I am going to have to buy his cards for 7 more years!!!! *faints* >>

Ya the Lebron/Duncan co-signers #/23 image
    Taking up a collection to pay for it!!! LOL...The least Tim can do is give me about $5 million since I am his bestest fan image
  • "Ya the Lebron/Duncan co-signers #/23"

Wont happen, Duncan with Topps, Lebron with UD, they cant sign a card together unless one jumps to the other company

• << <i>"Ya the Lebron/Duncan co-signers #/23"

Wont happen, Duncan with Topps, Lebron with UD, they cant sign a card together unless one jumps to the other company >>

why ruin my fun imageimage