Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I got a nice surprise today from MS68 & Wondercoin.

They found this beauty for me in the Signature Sale. Thanks Dudes. You guys are tops!!!

53 P Franklin
National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Comments

• prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    That is a nice 66, all day long.

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark: You are welcome image

We liked that coin and the FIRST GENERATION 58(d) MONSTER TONED PCGS-MS65 (shot MS67FBL!!!) as the coolest Franklins in the auction. You just don't find 1953(p) Franklins in blast white PCGS-MS66FBL with that kind of quality everyday!! Another super addition to your collection (which is closing in on "top 10"), which was won well under the bid I was planning to execute in the bidding room image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Mitch
    When are you going to help my collection.I am trying to get the 1950-to date Proof Lincolns ?image
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don: Let's make it a plan to discuss that in Baltimore this Summer image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    I got my coin today at the show. Wowzer, it is blast white, from a year when hardly any Franklins in high grade are white. I love it. I'll post my own photo when I get home. Man, the weather has been superb out here. Sunny and warm, but not hot at all. I see why people love to live out here. mdwoods

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    i can't wait to see it!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    Lucy, I bet you already did. I saw your photos of the LB area. Was that you dressed like WonderWoman?image