Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Ebay auctions, Rare McGrady Autographics, Spectrums....

In the next few days I'll be putting up some very rare cards, just listed my 98 Skybox Autographics Tracy Mcgrady Century Mark #01/50 (that's right, his jersey number!) on ebay. I'm still ticked it got a PSA 8 but what can you do.

AUCTIONS!!!

These puppies from my BGS submission will be going up in the next few days too....

1998 Essential Credentials Now Paul Pierce RC #ed 82 BGS 9.5

Kevin Garnett Jersey #21/100 (jersey number) BGS 9.5

1998 Essential Credentials Now Ricky Davis RC #ed 74 BGS 9.5

Garnett Flight Gear Jersey Auto #01/21 BGS 9.5

And more.....hey if anybody sees anything they like, let me know, always looking to work out a deal.
CB4

Comments

• Options
    TTT
    CB4
  • Options
    Why isnt the Pierce online? Im very interested.
  • Options
    I am really interested in the KG. PM me with what you need for it. Thanks.
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    wow very nice cards,how much for the davis?
  • Options
    any guesses on what that will end at??? the mcgrady that is?
    im guessing somewhere around 1000
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    I've had numerous offers to sell private ranging from $350 (yea right) to $650. Tons of intrest on it.

As for the other cards that I have scans of, yes they will all be added soon....just getting scans ready.
    CB4
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    well i just bid the tmac up to 500
  • Options
    VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    It's a sick card man...the last of my Tmac collection which was built when he was in Toronto. (yea I was hoping he would be a superstar, just not in another uniform)

Thanks for the bid!

Oh here's some inside info on it. It was a BGS 8.5 boarderline BGS 9....I thought for sure it would be a PSA 9 but no, they shut me down along with some other cards which they marked way too hard. Serves me right for putting it on a small invoice of 8 cards (as I've stated before, if you don't submit in bulk you get squat!)

CB4