Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any Coin Shows in Nashville, Tenn?

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does anybody know if there are any Coin Shows in Nashville, Tenn? If so, when and how large. Thanks for any information.
Michael Dixon
Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody knows?
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenessee Coin Shows Doesn't look like there are any in Nashville, but I don't know if some of those towns are right around the city... only been to TN once.

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    Refreshing an old post since I'm always interested in coin shops in Nashville. I have to go there once a month to get my bad knee treated.

Seems like almost all the shops are closed except "by appointment only" in and around Nashville.

I did find a shop on the west end called The Coin Purse. It is open regular hours and has a good amount of slabbed and raw coins. The staff is always friendly so not a bad place to stop if your in town.

I did happen to catch one of the appointment only stores in Smyrna (15 miles from downtown center on I-24). It was a small shop but I really liked it. Pretty sure the name of it was just Smyrna Coins. I tried to go back twice since then and haven't caught the owner there. Never know how long I'm going to be at the doc's so I don't ever try making an appointment.

If anyone else knows of any other good shops in and around Nashville let me know.
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• Options
    habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes Mike there is a small monthly show in the Cool Springs area just outside Nashville on the south east side

I am from Bowling Green Kentucky, about 90 miles north and go every month.

Nice group of folks usually the same 10 to 15 dealers show up

It is listed in coin world as the Dickson coin club and meets at the Best Western Hotel I 65 south at the Hwy 95 exit just to the right then on the left.

for information call Jamie 615.740.7490

The next one is on the 20th.

I will be going to the show in St Louis so will miss it.

Also the Gallatin show is twice a year, pretty big for the area. that one will be listed at coinshows.com

If you decied to go in November PM me and we can have lunch or something.
  • Options
    Yes, Gallatin has a show.
    I have never been to the Cool Springs show.
    Other than that, their ain't nothing in or near Nashville!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file