Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

WANTED: "POP TOP" MODERNS: PLEASE OFFER

Here are some examples of coins I am looking to buy at Long Beach. If you have any for sale, please bring them by Table 651 at Long Beach:

1. ALL LINCOLN CENTS DATED 1934-DATE. I AM A STRONG BUYER OF ALL MS MEMORIAL CENTS AS WELL. NO PROOFS NEEDED AFTER 1964.

2. ALL JEFFERSON NICKELS DATED 1938 TO DATE (NO PROOFS DATED AFTER 1964). I AM A STRONG BUYER OF 1965-1998 MS DATED COINS.

3. ALL ROOSEVELT DIMES DATED 1946 TO 1998 (NO PROOFS DATED AFTER 1964). I AM A STRONG BUYER OF MS68 SILVER COINS AS WELL AS 1965-1998 MS DATED COINS IN MS67 OR BETTER .

4. ALL WASHINGTON QUARTERS DATED 1932 TO DATE (NO PROOFS AFTER 1971 PLEASE). I AM A STRONG BUYER OF MS68 SILVER COINS AS WELL AS MS 1965-1998 COINS IN MS67 OR BETTER.

5. ALL MS STATE QUARTERS IN GRADES MS67 OR BETTER (EXCEPT MS68 AND BETTER FOR 2002 PLEASE).

6. ALL MS KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS IN GRADES MS67 OR BETTER (EXCEPT MS68 FOR 1999-DATE).

7. ALL MS-67 IKE DOLLARS AND SBA DOLLARS.

I look forward to seeing you. Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Do you want just highest graded pieces?

Greg
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, with Mitch's permission- this is his thread afterall, I'll take the LOWEST graded pieces, please. image

peacockcoins

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg: There are many coins where the undergrade is the only alterrnative (the pop 1 is taken, etc) and those are fine as well.

Pat: You are welcome to gobble up the "unfinest known". You can even put a sign in the case beneath your colorful ASE set image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All kidding aside, that's actually not a bad idea. Very small and tasteful, or course.

peacockcoins

• FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    7. ALL MS-67 IKE DOLLARS AND SBA DOLLARS.

My 81-S SBA in MS66 would be out of the question then?
    Matt
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt: Hi. Please PM me with your asking price. Thanks. Wondercoin