Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Contest- in the Format of "Miss America"

braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
A couple of Threads here got me to thinking: kind of like that last shootout with the Indian Cents at Long Beach, we should have a contest to find the world's most Attractive Coin.
Oh, I know appeal is in the eye of the beholder, but come on. This great Country of ours is able to select a Miss America out of the thousands of applicants, why not a "Miss Coin"?
Really. Anyone and everyone (who wants to) would submit their one shot most beautiful coin they own. It might be a monster Rainbow Morgan or even a super Blast White 67+ dripping in luster Barber half.
ANY COIN could compete. (That's right- even one of mine you nincompoops!)
Each coin would perform a song and a dance and have to answer questions regarding world peace and the flow of oil as it leaves the Alaskan pipelines and the affect this has on the baby seal.
Each coin would then be dressed in its favorite gown (holder) and parade out in front of its adoring fans.
Come on! Imagine the prize money! The glory! The fame! (The 'half-off' PCGS grading!) Your coin would be asked to appear on "Live with Regis" and spend a lesurely afternoon with Oprah.
Maybe even David Letterman would ask you (and the coin, but of course) on, but only if the latest Survivor castaway cancels.
Picking Judges would be easy:
After all, we're a pretty open minded group without any vices or pre-disposed notions or opinions or hidden agendas. Right?!
Any of us could judge and amply award the winner the coveted "Most Beautiful Coin On The Planet" award!
What say you? Do we have a plan or what?!

peacockcoins

Comments