Home PSA Set Registry Forum

59 mantle

thanks to those of you who responded to my post on this thrills subset.
i still look for raw copies every once in a while...

had to share this one... centering is my pet peeve. this guy suggests that this would be a "MINT" card except that the centering is "slightly" off...

lovely...

59t mantle thrill card

Comments

• RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    "Juuuuust a bit outside."

Signed,

Harry Doyle
  • MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    "I see nothing wrong with this card"....except the soft corners, poor focus and horrible centering. Should grade at least PSA 6!
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • At least he offers a money back guarantee on this "mint" specimen! hahaha! AnJ always finds the winners! ...Michael image
    Working on a high grade 54 Topps hockey set and a 62 Mars Attacks set, so please drop me a line if you have any singles PSA 7 or better as I AM ALWAYS BUYING!
  • 20/20 vision might help this seller "see" a different card!!!

Don't you just wonder sometime!!
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Gentlemen, Gentlemen .... What is wrong with your eyesight.. The corners are not dog eared,the centering is 95/5 and the card is slightly out focus ...Easily a BCCG 8 or a PRO 8 and with some scissor quite possibly a 9.. Oh where has the creativity on this board gone? image
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.