Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Hate to bring it up ....but...Wasn't Vittleboy....

The one with the Shakey past? I thought he messed up seriously SEVERAL times a while back...Pacman has only had ONE complaint (and he sent the cards!)...What did Vittleboy do earlier this year?

Comments

• Options
    Here's what someone told me:

"He made a mistake on our trade also, he saw a card on my CU post and thought it was another one. I sent my cards to him at what was supposed to be the same time and he never sent them. When he got my cards he said that is not what he asked for which was cr@p because I still had the pm's. It took almost a month for me to get my cards back....after i basically had to beg and after I smeared him all over the board."

There are probably others too......
  • Options
    Here's what another person told me:

"Vittleboy a good trader????

I sent him cards about 6-8 months ago.....he said I sent him the wrong cards which was bunch of cr@p...the proof was on the board postings and in our private message posts and he held my cards for 1 month and then he decided to send them back after I begged for them for a very..very..long time.

I would NEVER ever trade with him again unless he sent first!"
  • Options
    Here's what another person told me:

"Not sure about this trade but vittleboy's record is far from perfect."
  • Options
    Well, then I guess 2 wrongs DO make a right...
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    You can ttt this all you want. The only reason psa is posting this is because he doesnt like me. ME and him have never traded. I Dont Diss like the guy but if he feel he has to try to put me down and say pac is right even though the rest of the board is on my side. image
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    What about 8kobe, jeffo81, and the others???
  • Options
    I Dont know about 8kobe i dont think i have even traded with him.

jeffo81 Yes i did have a prob with him but talk to him now. I SENT THE CARDS BACK and i said i was sorry. That is my only bad deal here and it wasnt really bad because he didnt loose anything because i paid for his shipping
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    Vittleboy----Why dont u try not to ASS U ME....No where on this earth, and nowhere has it been stated i do not like you...Just because me and u havent traded doesnt mean i dont like you. it means i have no interest to your chitty cards....And with your history, would rather not take the risk, i CAN however, back up pacman, as we have traded -very smoothly
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    this is the best one you could find pac man you are a dork
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    I could find them all but there's too many, it would take me all day.

I could find the TR bad trader's list which you are on.
    I could find the baseballplanet bad trader's list which you are on.
    I could find the peggy's bad trader's list which you are on.
    I could find the aol bad trader's list which you are on.
    etc., etc., etc.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I havent dealed with Vittle but Ive talked to numerous people that Pacman has backed out of deals with, including me.
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">