Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

A "poor boy" swap....need your input

I have watched the swaps on this thread for a long time and feel envy for those that are able to swap/trade at that level.... good envy not a bad feeling at all.

My idea is for a swap/trade of lower value coins but I need input from folks if it would be of any interest.

Here is what I have to trade/swap (I am not sure of the right term). I have 8-10 each of 1 and 2 Euro coins from both Spain and Greece. They are staright out of circulation. Some beeter than others but no Gems.

I would propose to swap with anyone for what ever you consider an appropriate US coin(s). I honestly do not have any idea if anyone would be interested or not and need your input.

Please don't post a reply with an offer....just if you think it is worth a new post or not to progress this.

Thanks in advance for any help in this.
Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
"A work in progress"

Wayne
eBay registered name:
Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com

Comments

• RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Sure, I would swap some coins for a few euros just to get a look at some from differing countries ...
  • I would be interested, this this forum is most filled with $20+ swaps of US coins, which I also admit is beyond what I normally trade.
  • and feel envy for those that are able to swap/trade at that level
    don't envy. They don't all have happy endingsimage

Ya'know this is your forum too!
    Start whatever swap you want.People will be interested YES.
    Swap, man, Swap!

Dan
    image It's Her's
  • I would be interested in this type of swap. I love to swap, but too many of the other swaps in a row are beyond my pocket book. This sounds like fun. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Thanks to all who replied and showed interest..... I will count the Euro's I have and post later the numbers.....it is not a lrage amount as I said.

I have to admit......now that I started this I am not sure how to proceed with a swap...... suggestions?
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    we started these tags and swap about 3 years ago and we had all diffent kinds and like Dan said sometimes they haven't all paned out. the tags take to long folk just seem to lose interrest. It easy to start set your limits and post one. It your forum swap away.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer