Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

SWAP???------------>with a problem NEW POST and SEND TO LIST

Thank YoU everyone

Spinaker and I were the only people who didn't post OK. Were both OK.
So to the list, well may as well go the easy way, and do the send to the person who posted after you

Danarchy --MacCoin
MacCoin -- a2labmom
a2labmom --moursund
moursund --RGL
RGL ---GaCoinNewbie
GaCoinNewbie --spinaker
spinaker -johnk
johnk -bgman
bgman -bstat1020
bstat1020 -Danarchy

I think we should all enter an "OK" again of this works for everyone. If it doesn't let us know, and then perhaps you can work out the detailsimage A form PM will be sent to everyone

dan
image It's Her's

Comments

• Options
    RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
  • Options
    OK.

Thanks, Dan.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    Obekabee by me............
    imageimage

• Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    OK

Bstat's package will go out tomorrow.

Randy
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    OK

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    GaCoinNewbie's package is in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy!
  • Options
    RGL's (massive) package is in the mail TODAY!

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    BTW Spinnaker has been plauged with puter problems...GaCoin if you need contact info let me know!

dan
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    I'm BACK!!image OKOKOKOKimage
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Spinnakers package went out today!
    imageimage

• Options
    Look at all those packages FLYING out the door!!! Wow!!! We'll finish this swap, and do ANOTHER one NEXT WEEK!! imageimageimage

am
  • Options
    Well, it pains me to do this as a first time swapper, but I have to rat out moursund for completely violating the terms of the swap. I received waaaayyyy too many coins for him to have stayed within the stated dollar value. If he cannot abide by the ground rules, well, I leave it to the swap group's discretion as to what should become of him. image

My thanks, AM, for a wonderful, varied lot of Lincolns, Barber, Merc and Roosie dimes, Vs, Jeffs, Buffs, a SLQ, two Walkers, a Franklin and a nice Peace $1. Some Canadians, as well. See what I mean about violating the terms? He's outta here ... But, seriously, my thanks for your wonderful swap. You were too kind, sir.
  • Options
    He called you SIR...lolimage
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    johnk's package goes out in the AM (that's Sat.)image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    Yeah, you gotta watch Moursund.......He WILL load you up.........thats why I like getting from him in swaps. I've participated in 5 or 6 swaps since I came here and have found that a majority of the time, most of the swappers go well out of the range.
    imageimage

• Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I sent danarchy's package yesterday! THanks Brian

I received package from bgman!! Thanks Randy!

BRian
  • Options
    OKay, I guess I will be the 2nd to post the goodies I got from RGL.............

First off, wonderful package......filled many holes............

1st up, we have a nice VF Type 1 1913 Buffalo 5C that filled a spot I've been trying to fill for weeks in my local shops to no avail....
    2nd and 3rd, a 1936 and 1937 Buffalo in XF in my opinion......nice full dates, little wear image
    4th up, another hole filler in my type set......am 1862 IH cent in what I feel is a strong VF
    5th in the pot, we have a blast white 1959 proof Roosie that may find its way to a slab......
    6th we have a 1955-D Washington 25c, that should be a strong MS64.......it will prolly find its way to a slab too
    next up in the 7th slot, we have an 1893 Columbian Expo Commem 50C that filled another hole in my raw type set
    and lastly, but certainly not least.......a stunning 1999 GA 25C in PCGS PR69DCAM with a light golden toning......another hole filler, this time in my Registry Set

RGL............Thank You for a wonderful package.............and you complain about Moursund going over the limit ;P
    imageimage

• Options
    I'm pleased you enjoy your coins. You were destined to have that Ga quarter ... I won that on eBay only a few days before the swap. And, what better coin for a Georgian to include in his registry set? And, I'm glad I had some duplicates that could fill some holes for you... All the best, Randy
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    you guys make me ashame I only sent 3 lonely coins to 2labmomimage

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    MacCoin, how could you possibly call the coins you sent me lonely?! You folks ought to see what he sent me! image

My 3 "lonely" coins are:
    1992 S PCGS PR69DCAM Roosevelt Dime image
    1986 S Commemorative Proof Statue of Liberty Dollar imageimage
    1986 S Commemorative Proof Statue of Liberty Half Dollar imageimage
    The Commemoratives come in a blue, velvet collector's case image

Most definately another swapper guilty of going over the limit. Whatever are we going to do with you guys? image

Thank you VERY much, MacCoin!
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Got my swap from Gacoin today. Real cool swap!image Both Lite and Darkside coins. image
    First the Liteside:
    1986-s Pcgs Pr68dcam Jeffersonimage
    1986-s Statue of Liberty comm .50 cent Pcgs Pr68dcamimage
    Darkside
    GB Pennies, 1901,1906,1908,1916,1920,1921,1939x2,1967unc.image
    GB 1/2 Pennies, 1938,1964,1964unc.image
    And a TOKEN! 1815 1 penny cartwheel style token, way cool image
    Thanks Gacoin, nice selection!image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    Received my package from JohnK. Thanks for the great coins. All are PCGS certified.

MS66 1943-S Cent
    AU58 1938-D Buffalo
    MS64 1947 Quarter
    AU55 1943 Half
    XF40 1900 Dollar

Thanks Again for the great swap.image
  • Options

Hey!

It's been a while since my last swap, and I wanted to make sure I made it a good package this time!

By the way, I still have quite a few circ mersc, buffs, indian cents, WL halves, franklins, barbers, peace dollars, etc... so when's the next swap? imageimageimageimageimage

am
  • Options

Oh, bgman,

I'm envious of all those pcgs slabs you got! Nice package!!! image

am
  • Options
    Yes it was a great package, and JohnK also went over the limit. I am ready for another swap as well.image

Randy
  • Options
    glad you liked the coins.