Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Seems like the players are afraid to take steroid tests...

I don't know if it's just ME or what...but I don't think they WANT to go through in taking the tests. Now these guys do get paid a lot. Actually, for the amount of money they get paid, they could most likely build robots to always hit home runs and pitchers that could pitch the ball 476 mph. So I think the real reason they don’t want to take the tests is because they don’t want baseball to revert back to when fat fu^ks and skinny b@stards played the game. Fat fu^ks don’t need 6 million dollars. Fat fu^ks know if it wasn’t for baseball they’d just be landscaping or doing dry wall. Now I do think baseball players are being big pussies about being tested, but their salaries do have to be justifiable at the same time. Either way they got called on their sh*t and now they’re crying like bltches. It’s not like something they could object to. It’s not like weed where they could be like “legalize it”. It’s not going to fu^king happen. Maybe baseball players should actually learn how to hit balls without steroids, or maybe the MLB should make the field a hundred feet smaller so these pussies could still hit homeruns. Just some 2 cents...

Comments

• Options
    just take the test already, its mandatory in most major sports so why not baseball?
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    And, another example of how MLB is being thrown into a dumpster...which has already been discussed over and over...and speaking of pussies, if anyone paid attention to the All-star game you would know that it ended in a tie. Why did it end in a tie? Because both teams ran out of pitchers. It seems pitchers (fourteen of them all together) could only pitch for a couple innings each? Why? Because they’re pussies. It’s news to me, but I guess in baseball they have pitchers who are only good for a couple of innings and that’s it. The managers didn’t want the final pitchers for both teams to get hurt so they ended the game. Pitchers are known to be the biggest pussies on a baseball team, but this is fu^king ridiculous. It ain't gettin' any better...
  • Options
    The all star game is Torre's and Brenly's faults. THey have this concept of every one must get in teh game. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? LITTLE LEAGUE? this is major league baseball, and not everyone is going to get into a game. Being selected to an all star game is a big enough honor by itself, and not everyone HAS to get in the game. Schilling only threw 28 pitches that game and 24 were strikes. I think he couldve gone one more inning. Then theres like 12 other pitchers to ptich about 2 innings each and if you do the math, the game could go up to about 24 innings. This was totally the managers faults.
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • Options
    YO.... is your PM on??? i have sent u about 5 pm's and u havent responded...?
    Looking for any GU, Autos and rc!!
    Check out my site!! myurl
    Refs: SkiVermont3, AirCanada, IversonMiles (multiple times), Colton (multiple times), CoryZbinden, Cpandeaz3,ejonez6

Goal: to get in TR!!!
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    You've sent two...and I've sent one back, but never heard anything back from you.