Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Prices lowered again BELOW SPOT WTS Natural Chunky Gold Pickers/flakes. ~15g ~1/2oz

CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 5, 2023 10:37AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I didn’t wanna sell, but I’ve got tuition to pay for. This gold is coming from Alaska and is ~22-23k. Natural gold has a premium (especially the chunkier stuff) and sells for spot or above. Selling for 95% of spot.

14.95g per the scale, but it’s a touch on the light side usually (The paydirt I bought had a guaranteed 15g minimum and I’ve never had a issue before with the seller). Chunky natural gold $879 (spot is ~$58.85 per gram, at time of post)

(If the spot price changes, it’s 95% of spot + shipping)

$10 for priority shipping with tracking and bubble wrap/a glass bottle for the gold
I accept (in order of preference) Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, Venmo GS (+2%), PayPal FF, PayPal GS (+4%), BTC/ETH (+2%)

I’ve had plenty of transactions on the forums and got vouches if you need.
Feel free to pm w questions

Comments

• Options
    HalfpenceHalfpence Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭

@CalifornianKing said:
    15g (scale says less, but it’s broken so it’s at least 15g. The paydirt I bought had a guaranteed 15g minimum and I’ve never had a issue before with the seller). Chunky natural gold $870

>

Just a suggestion: since you're posting proof of 14.95 grams, maybe just advertise as 14.95 grams. It doesn't instill confidence to show a proof Pic of a broken scale

• Options

@Halfpence said:

@CalifornianKing said:
    15g (scale says less, but it’s broken so it’s at least 15g. The paydirt I bought had a guaranteed 15g minimum and I’ve never had a issue before with the seller). Chunky natural gold $870

>

Just a suggestion: since you're posting proof of 14.95 grams, maybe just advertise as 14.95 grams. It doesn't instill confidence to show a proof Pic of a broken scale

Alrighty. Will do :)

• Options

Bump

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooh, granola!

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options

@sedulous said:
    Ooh, granola!

Damn! My master plan has been foiled.

• Options
    Mike59Mike59 Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

Nice looking granola!

MIKE B.

• Options

@Mike59 said:
    Nice looking granola!

Thank you :) bet it’s tasty

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bumpp

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bunp

• Options

Bump

• Options

bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

@hvellente said:
    Maybe try Apmex or JMBullion or Midwest Refineries?

https://midwestrefineries.com/gold-buyer-broker/

Thanks for the suggestion. I’d lose $$ by selling it for 95% or AGW. It’s worth at least spot at 24k.

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

@hvellente said:

@CalifornianKing said:

@hvellente said:
    Maybe try Apmex or JMBullion or Midwest Refineries?

https://midwestrefineries.com/gold-buyer-broker/

Thanks for the suggestion. I’d lose $$ by selling it for 95% or AGW. It’s worth at least spot at 24k.

You've already lost X% by not selling it 3 weeks ago... gold is down a bit since then. Maybe better to take a 5% hit with a refinery than risk losing more if gold slides again? I wish you luck either way!

Maybe. Woe is life. Thanks tho!

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sedulous said:
    Ooh, granola!

Looks more like Fiddle Faddle to me. HMMMM HMMMM Good

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

Bump. Price drop

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump drop price

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

2023 bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump

• Options

bump

• Options

@Halfpence said:

I guess "natural gold" doesn't have the premium you think it does. You're sitting on this for a year. Everybody wants gold so the answer is you're asking too much. According to PCGS gold spot was $1760 or so when you listed this. Gold peaked over 2K in May 2023. Now it's back under 1900. What magic number are you waiting for? You could have and should have sold to a refinery back in May. Good luck son.

https://pcgs.com/prices/coin-index/gold-spot-price

Your post is completely unacceptable. People can offer their wares at whatever price they wish. The market responds in kind. Totally uncool to make condescending remarks.

Appreciate it. Did I not time the market perfectly? Yea. Is there a lack of demand, yea (I will take that into account and adjust prices).

• Options

@Halfpence said:

Your post is completely unacceptable. People can offer their wares at whatever price they wish. The market responds in kind. Totally uncool to make condescending remarks.

Unacceptable to whom? CalifornianKing seems amenable to my comments, the tone and tenor of which I consider avuncular, not condescending. Please don't be offended on behalf of others, Halfpence. CalifornianKing can defend himself.

And the market did respond in kind. One year, no sale. I very much want CalifornianKing to sell his metal at the best possible price, and it seems that he has since lowered his asking price. Thus my comments were "totally" cool after all. If anything, I hope he also lists his metal for sale in other forums, perhaps reddit or facebook marketplace etc to increase his reach. As I said before, I wish you luck CalifornianKing.

• Options

@jeffbuckes said:

@Halfpence said:

Unacceptable to whom? CalifornianKing seems amenable to my comments, the tone and tenor of which I consider avuncular, not condescending. Please don't be offended on behalf of others, Halfpence. CalifornianKing can defend himself.

And the market did respond in kind. One year, no sale. I very much want CalifornianKing to sell his metal at the best possible price, and it seems that he has since lowered his asking price. Thus my comments were "totally" cool after all. If anything, I hope he also lists his metal for sale in other forums, perhaps reddit or facebook marketplace etc to increase his reach. As I said before, I wish you luck CalifornianKing.

I've been perma banned from Reddit for "ban evasion" (also known as I joined from an IP which was previously banned, learned my lesson about using Starbucks Wifi..).

I'll try posting to some facebook groups.

• Options

Bump

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2023 11:58AM

@jeffbuckes said:

@Halfpence said:

Unacceptable per the admittedly unwritten rule of forum etiquette. "Thou Shall Not Disparage Someone Else's BST Forum For Sale Stuff publicly", is the basic gist of it. You spoke honestly and without disrespect, but some things are better done privately than publicly, is all. 'Tis not the place to second-guess someone else's inventory.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

@lordmarcovan said:

@jeffbuckes said:

@Halfpence said:

Unacceptable per the admittedly unwritten rule of forum etiquette. "Thou Shall Not Disparage Someone Else's BST Forum For Sale Stuff publicly", is the basic gist of it. You spoke honestly and without disrespect, but some things are better done privately than publicly, is all. 'Tis not the place to second-guess someone else's inventory.

Thank you. I reduced my price. Do you or others think that the current one is fair? (it is below spot)

• Options

boomp

• Options

bumppppp

• Options

bump

• Options

lowered price bump