Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD at a bargain price - FSHO WLH Albums and partial set, and better 90% silver Mercs

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 8, 2022 11:18AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi all,

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Bet you all are happy to see this go, so you don't have to see my face at the top of the BST :smiley:

PRICES LOWERED AGAIN, FIRM FINAL PRICES

If they don't sell at these prices, they can go back into the safe for some other day.

Prices listed include priority shipping.
Buy all 3 lots for total of $900
Or The WLH Albums and the Dime collection together for $750

$44.50 total face value of silver, including many older coins and better dates, and nice classic Whitman Albums for WLH.
This is not your typical junk 1964 silver mix.

$500 Walking Liberty Half Albums and collection
43 coins total, more than half are 'better dates'. Includes both Whitman albums in good/usable condition, all pages and slides
($21.50 face value total WLH in albums)

$280 Dime collection
141 coins total, ~90% of them Mercuries, good mix of 1920s, 30s, 40s
15 or so Roosies, 1949 PDS. Some 1949-S in pretty good shape, and those 1949 and especially the 49-S are key dates!
($14.10 face value total dimes)

$170 Rest of the 90% Silver
Containing some 1940s quarters, a scratched 1926 SLQ, 4 "better?" WLH, 3 more halves
Also $3.80 face value in cull coin silver: 6 quarters, 14 dimes. These are in rough shape.
($8.90 face value in misc 90% silver)

==========================================

===========================

Walking Liberty Albums

Dime collection. Note those 'better date' 1949-S dimes, some in nice condition!

Here are about 1/2 of the Mercs, dumped out to see the variety of dates and general condition.
I see a fair number of 1920s and 1930s in there.
I expect the rest of the Mercs to have similar distribution (I haven't looked at them in 20 years)

Rest of the 90% Silver

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

Top. Check out those 1930s quarters!

• Options

quarters sale pending

• Options

Top and reduced price and added some cull coin silver that was tucked into the corner of my safe.
    Once I sell these, I'll probably list some raw circ Peace dollars and Morgans. My safe is getting very empty... But I just spent all my proceeds on gold.

• Options

Top, $1000 for all, OBO

• Options

Lowered price on WLH and Dimes
    $950 for all, OBO
    or WLH and Dimes for $800

• Options

Have another look, and contemplate the low premium I'm asking for these "not very junky" coins.

• Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I love the lot you have posted here. :p

• Options

@Histman said:
    I love the lot you have posted here. :p

Why, thank you. Perhaps you should purchase it...

• Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I'd love to, but 22 x face is too much for me. I can't make any profit if I go above 18.5 x face $825.00). I was able to grab $42.20 at 18.5 on Wednesday, so I keep looking for deals. :) Good luck. I'm sure somebody will come at it though.

• Options

• Options

Top and lowered again. $925 takes it all, $780 takes the WLH and the dimes lots.

• Options

• Options

• Options

Surprised these aren't moving, especially the WLH in albums. Good starter for a low/circ WLH set, but nobody seems to be in the market. Most of the coins in that set are "better" dates, should be worth more than melt even in their low grades. I don't think I'll drop the price any more... maybe put it away for a few months. So have 1 more look... $500 shipped for Whitman Albums with 43 WLH, many better dates.

• Options

$500 firm for the WLH, lowered the price on the dimes, and lowered the price for everything together... $900 takes it all.
    To paraphrase the Ghost of Christmas Present, “You will never seen the like of me again”.
    If it doesn't sell, back into the safe it goes.

• Options

Top going once...

• Options

Going twice...

• Options

oooh... sale pending!