Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Tried 3 boxes of 2021 Leaf Pro Set Power Football - Got 5 big hits!

ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got 4 boxes for a little more than $500, 3 Auto and 1 BGS graded auto per box. Unlike previous 2021 releases, each of the singles are sleeved in hard plastic.

I pulled a few key rookies. Great value if you like modern FB and don't want to spend $500-$1000 per box for a shot a couple of rookie scrubs with the occasional big hit.

Mike

Comments

• Options

I got 3 more boxes for $360 from another dealer. I spread out my Leaf buys among several dealers to fish for "hot" boxes.

Hit three more. I love this product. I may try my luck again. So far I'm 7 boxes in and hit a big card in every box. Leaf has the best designs for the non-logo brands. 2021 has been a good year for Leaf and this is my favorite product of the year. Can't beat the price.

Mike
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re killing it!!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

Thanks Mike. I ordered 3 more boxes from yet another dealer to see if my hot steak continues.

I haven’t pulled a lot of Justin Fields or Trey Lance in any of the Leaf I broke this year, but I will take my Trevor streak for now.

Mike
  • Options
    omgjediomgjedi Posts: 111 ✭✭✭

Looks great, just don't care for how many companies are going to sticker signatures, but nice deals and good looking cards.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the 1/1 !

I'm surprised to see how different the two Waddle signatures look compared with each other, especially considering they may have been signed on the same day as each other.

• Options

@omgjedi said:
    Looks great, just don't care for how many companies are going to sticker signatures, but nice deals and good looking cards.

The 2020 and earlier Leaf product was all on-card, a real nice hidden value. Stickers aren’t my first choice but at least it is a sticker of a good rookie.

Mike
  • Options

The boxes were delivered last night and I killed it again. I would say 9.5/10 hits out of 10 boxes. The box with the Franks had the best BGS card with Amon Ra St Brown, a nice little WR with upside.

I'm picking up my chips and stopping with 10 boxes...........for now.

Mike
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2022 3:54PM

I tried 3 boxes of 2021 Leaf Pro Set Power Football Boxes from a new source. The cost was $90 per box with 7 autographs per box. A mix of 2021 and 2022 draftees. Paper stock, rather plain looking cards. However for $90, I think it is a pretty good value. Below are the highlights from the 3 boxes, I think Brian got lazy packing the boxes since I got doubles of 4 different players in 3 boxes. The value is actually a little understated because I pulled of bunch cards that sell in the $10-$20 range, mainly NIL players. I may try my luck again on this product.

Mike
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

Very nice!