Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

DELETE

PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 22, 2022 3:09PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

Collecting interests: Coins from Latin American (2020-present)

Sports: NFL & NHL

Comments

• Options
    edited November 26, 2021 2:52PM

• Options
    pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Newman Numismatic Portal is full of good content to view. But why not just download the PDF and view them on the computer rather than wasting paper and toner (not to mention space)?

• Options

@pruebas said:
    The Newman Numismatic Portal is full of good content to view. But why not just download the PDF and view them on the computer rather than wasting paper and toner (not to mention space)?

Yeah I think I will just read these off my computer. Much easier and cheaper.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

The NNP content is massive. Lots of old documents are scanned in and extremely interesting. Have fun. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    The NNP content is massive. Lots of old documents are scanned in and extremely interesting. Have fun. Peace Roy

It is like rowing a small boat in a ocean.