Homeβ€Ί U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CLOSED: Anyone want to SHARE their new purchases? (This was a joke, but some people won't read...)

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 20, 2021 11:55AM in U.S. Coin Forum

... I hope you bought enough for everybody!

πŸ˜€

Edited to add:. It's a joke, son. "Share" your coins. Hope there are enough to go around...

Edited again, the title this time, to make it even MORE obvious... :tongue:

Edited again, because it seems that some people still think they should post pictures of the coins they purchased.
That was NOT the purpose of this thread. Please actually read the thread title and original post of a thread before you reply. Common best practice, don't you think?

It takes all kinds, I suppose...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will when my CC privy Morgan arrives.... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Picker1954Picker1954 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2021 9:04AM

Won this lot in an online auction, received it yesterday. Not much to go on from pics. Paid $120 shipped.

Here are some of them:

• Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great deal.

Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love your sense of humor!

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting β€œPride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    AlanSkiAlanSki Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2021 10:58PM

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

πŸ˜€

Edited to add:. It's a joke, son. "Share" your coins. Hope there are enough to go around...

Absolutely. Please post your home address and phone number to the thread, and I promise I'll send you a coin I recently acquired...

• Options

@CoinJunkie said:

@moursund said:

πŸ˜€

Absolutely. Please post your home address and phone number to the thread, and I promise I'll send you a coin I recently acquired...

You're going to send me a coin by phone? πŸ€”

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he’s asking for your β€œhome address πŸ˜‚

🎢 shout shout, let it all out 🎢

• Options
    CoinJunkieCoinJunkie Posts: 8,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

@CoinJunkie said:

@moursund said:

πŸ˜€

Yes!

.0000000000000000000000000001 Bitcoin

• Options

@CoinJunkie said:

@moursund said:

@CoinJunkie said:

@moursund said:

πŸ˜€

Yes!

.0000000000000000000000000001 Bitcoin

Thought you were going to find a pay phone, and put a few of your new SLQ into the slot...

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

A while back you promised to only post about coin questions with pictures. Ask for forgiveness and try again. ;)

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

You think you closed it but I can still open it

Try again

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@Goldminers said:
    A while back you promised to only post about coin questions with pictures. Ask for forgiveness and try again. ;)

Yes, I managed to keep that promise for at least a week! Glad somebody is keeping me honest.
    I have mostly keep my posts "to the point". The point of this one was hilarity... :wink:

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

Try again

>
    Whatever, bring it back to the top for everyone to keep enjoying... :grin:

• Options

@moursund said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Try again

>

you're not acquainted with the forum cheat thread yet, are you?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

@moursund said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Try again

>

No, is it worth me looking into?

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Closed. Dang it. I really wanted to post a coin I would send you but I can’t post anything because this thread is closed πŸ™€πŸ˜‰

🎢 shout shout, let it all out 🎢

• Options

you're looking into it already!

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Closed. Dang it. I really wanted to post a coin I would send you but I can’t post anything because this thread is closed πŸ™€πŸ˜‰

That's cool. Put it in a giveaway instead...

• Options
    vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it is a closed thread, how am I able to post a reply?

• Options

@vulcanize said:
    If it is a closed thread, how am I able to post a reply?

Placebo effect

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@moursund said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Try again

>

For you new guys, a cheat thread is a thread that you can post just about anything to just to increase your post count. :D

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well.... a closed thread that is not really closed..... So, it is an open closed thread...No, wait... a closed open thread.... This is confusing.. If it is closed, then how can it be open? Oh yeah... I 'opened' the thread... :D;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

@1630Boston said:

Agree. :D

• Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please open this thread? You closed it while I was in it and now I’m stuck in!

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

@MsMorrisine said:

@moursund said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Try again

>

No, is it worth me looking into?

Strike two.

• Options

Only moderators can close a thread or delete a thread. I'm guessing that you already knew this.

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing that @moursund shouldn't give up his day job for a career in comedy writing

Coin pic (sorry, not US) sums things up for me :D

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • Options

@Oldhoopster said:
    I'm guessing that @moursund shouldn't give up his day job for a career in comedy writing

Coin pic (sorry, not US) sums things up for me :D

Yes, it's a good thing I have a great day job. My comedic talents would not support me in the manner to which I've become accustomed... 🀠

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file