Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1969 Topps Baseball, mostly PSA 8 ** DELETE **

dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am in the process of upgrading my 1969 baseball set and I have a large group of PSA 8 and a few other grades to sell. The full list is below along with my asking price. I think I've priced these pretty fairly, but I am open to offers, especially if you want more than one. Likewise, I'll charge shipping of $4 for the first card purchased and no additional shipping charge no matter how many more cards you buy. Prices assume PayPal F&F; if you want to pay another way, let me know when you make your offer.

This thread started life with my PSA 8 1972's, and I got a good offer for the entire lot at a nice discount over the single card prices. I would love that to happen again, so please don't be shy.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.

Comments

• Options

Bump.

List is slightly changed reflecting one trade and one new upgrade. I would really like to avoid ebay for selling these, so please don't be shy about making an offer. I think these are already fair prices, but I will give discounts for small lots, and large discounts for large lots. I am also open to trades for PSA 9s from 1972 or 1969.

• Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

I would be interested in the entire lot. Are you up for a making a deal?

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

Are the 8's the only cards you have. I'm looking for 10's to upgrade my set. Willing to buy or trade: have a pretty fair selection of 9's and a few 10's to offer.

• Options

Yeah, all I have is what's on the list.

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks anyway, Dallas

• Options

A PayPal hiccup dragged it out, but the entire 1972 lot has been sold.

Anyone with some 1972 or 1969 PSA 9s for sale (commons, minor stars, no low pops) please let me know.

• Options

Thread updated to sell my 1969 PSA 8s (and a couple higher). Prices are my asking price and pretty firm if you want only one card, but I'm increasingly flexible on price the more cards you buy. As before, if you have PSA 9s from 1972 or 1969, I'm happy to trade instead of sell.

• Options

To the person who posted on my wall about this lot - I responded by PM.

• Options

1969 lot sold.