Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Delete

doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 395 ✭✭✭

Delete

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

Comments

• doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 395 ✭✭✭

Bump

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• Bump and lowered

• Bump and lowered.

• @SummerDays3104 said:
    Okay, now that is one COOL coin!

Thanks. They have different coins of historic sites like this in the series that also are layered.

• Bump

• Beautiful coin that is difficult to find sold listings. Perhaps I will add it to my collection one day!

Member of the ANA. Supporter of the Glendale Coin Club. Successful transactions with Illini420,Mustanggt,jwitten,herb_t

• @GreenGo said:
    Beautiful coin that is difficult to find sold listings. Perhaps I will add it to my collection one day!

Thanks. I'll keep it up here for a while in case you or anyone else decides to buy it.

• Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will take it….

• Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Money sent!

• doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2021 12:30AM

Check your PM.