Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

ALL 7 SOLD!!! 2020 Tallgrass Prairie MS69PL First Strike America The Beautiful 5 oz. Silver NP

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 24, 2021 10:04AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

ALL SEVEN SOLD!!!!

This is NOT one of the ones graded MS69DMPL, but is "only" MS69PL First Strike. My understanding is the more expensive MS69DMPL First Strike's are all sold out at Modern Coin Mart and Apmex, so good luck trying to find one, if you can.

This is the "Bullion" version, NOT the "Collector" version with the "P" mint mark that has a sand blast finish and comes in a box from the U.S. Mint. This Bullion version is initially sold only by the few authorized bulk purchasers that buy directly from the U.S. Mint.

There are no defects or problems with the one I am selling. The PCGS Pop for these MS69PL First Strike is only 16.

My price is $189, and you can pay via regular PayPal (NOT PP Friends & Family). USPS Priority Mail is FREE!!!!! A signature will be required upon delivery!

I have SEVEN of these, so if you'd like more than one, let me know, and I can reduce the pricing.
Since I have six, the cert number on the one you receive can be different than shown in the photo, but it will be VERY close.

Will only sell to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. A signature will be required upon delivery!

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; MsMorrisine; PhillyJoe; oldgumballmachineswanted; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68 x 8; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; weather11am; Willy.

Please message ANY questions.

Winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

Comments