Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

LAST BIG PRICE DROP - 1953 Bowman Color Partial Set - EX, 93/160, HOF + Stars + High #s

BliggityBliggity Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

NOW ONLY $1999 $1799 $1599** $1299!

LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE AUCTION!

Here is a solid, mid-grade 1953 Bowman Color partial set. Here is a breakdown of what is included:

• 95 total cards with 2 duplicates (93 different cards).

• 9 HOFers, including Richie Ashburn, Nellie Fox, Monte Irvin, Leo Durocher, George Kell, Ralph Kiner, Enos Slaughter, Eddie Matthews, and Red Schoendienst.

• Lots of other star & non-common cards, including Gil Hodges, Gil McDougald, Davey Williams, Joe Garagiola, Vic Raschi, Allie Reynolds, Hank Bauer, Carl Furillo, Sal Maglie, and others.

• 12 high-number cards.

• One card (#98 Rodriquez) is in a PSA slab. Eleven other cards have previously been graded by PSA or SGC and have been cracked out. I have all the slips and they will all be included with the set.

• Approximate condition breakdown is 18% NM, 21% EX-MT, 16% EX, 33% VG-EX, 6% VG, 5% G, 0% P-F, 1-3% A. I have attached a spreadsheet showing my grades for each card. I do my best to grade reasonably and accurately, and buyers of previous lots like this have been complimentary of my estimates. The total GPA according to my grades is 4.98. There are many nice EX-MT or even NM cards, and a couple of the lower-grade ones have eye appeal that exceeds their technical grade. One card has been trimmed, and another two measure short and are likely trimmed (all three are commons). About 14 cards would likely be considered OC for the grade, although many of them are otherwise great, EX-MT to NM cards. Two cards have MK (#149 stats filled in on back; #159 pencil on front). Accounting for likely qualifiers, the total GPA would still be about 4.55. The spreadsheet shows all the grades, including PSA/SGC grades, and possible qualifiers.

Overall, it's a very nice group of cards that would be a great start to a set or could be used to fill holes or upgrade an existing set. Please ask if you have any questions or would like any more information!

Terms: Price is $1999 NOW $1799 NOW $1599 NOW $1299 net to me plus $15 shipping for USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance. "I'll take it" supersedes any ongoing negotiations. I assume the risk of loss until tracking shows the package as delivered; I am not responsible for any package showing as delivered that the buyer claims did not arrive.

I might be interested in a trade or partial trade for various N28, N162, T205, T207, T3, M101-2, 1915 Cracker Jack, R310 Butterfingers, other 1953 Bowmans, or interesting prewar HOFers.

Thanks for looking!

Comments